Monday 5 November 2012

Are you there world? It's me, phoenix

So, Phoenix is back in the saddle.  On the horse.  Taking the proverbial leap of faith.  But what exactly am I hoping to achieve? 
I spent a year (ish, the occasional slip but no-one's perfect) in self-imposed celibacy, contemplating everything from the colour of my toenails to the composition of the universe.  I wrote about it in a lovely blog which originally started as a method of self-control and venting of pent-up emotions - primarily sexual frustration and self-loathing, but gradually evolved into a bradshaw-type exploration of human nature, dating and relationships.  Those things which we all seek to understand and thus master. 
So now I'm dating again.  Or perhaps not really again, as previous relationships have evolved from friendships, friends of friends and even a 1-night-stand.  And on these pages I will continue to document my soap-opera of a love life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment