Saturday 16 February 2013

Not quite the most dedicated start to the year.....


I need to get back on track.  A somewhat tumultuous personal life in the last few weeks has resulted in me not only having abandoned my New Years Resolutions (which I am trying to re-establish again), but having not stuck to my 101 for the year.  Some one-off tasks have been accomplished, but the ones where I was trying to instill good habits and a more structured routine have not.... So, out comes the diary again and I am going to be stricter on myself.  I'm not spreading myself too thin, I know I can do it.  It's just a case of not coasting.  Oh - and I want to go back to Russia.  So let's make that happen this year Phoenix.  Maybe that will help with the Russian grammar struggles.....


1. Dance – at least weekly slacking
2.  Write and publish 1 article a week for 6 months slacking
3.  Publish 2 blog posts a week for 6 months slacking
4. Move into my own apartment.
5. Decorate my apartment in a style that is totally me, wholly reflective of my taste, and free of negative outside influence.
6.  Buy the perfect pair of cowboy boots.
7.  Get my first tattoo.
8.  Lose 7 kilos (from my current weight) slacking
9.  Go skinny dipping
10.  Go to the ballet - DONE 5th Jan
11. Trace my lineage back further and in more detail.
12.  Have a perfect London day – coffee, drink at a speakeasy, gordon’s underground wine bar, vintage shopping (furniture and clothes)
13.  Try pottery
14.   Emigrate from England.
15.  Improve my oral sex skills slacking - but not for lack of dating..... just the wrong ones!
16.  Learn to eat with chopsticks - DONE 12th Jan
17.  Spend a day with my brother doing what he wants, paid for by me.
18.  Nail Russian grammar slacking - see #15....
19.  Make out with an incredible person - DONE 4th Jan
20.  Visit a museum or gallery a fortnight for 6 months.
21.  Try BubbleTea - http://www.weekendnotes.com/bubble-tea-in-london/
22.  Climb Mount Etna.
23.  Visit Omi once a month slacking
24.  Go horseriding in a park
25.  Learn Swedish - STARTED 7th Jan.... slacking
26.  Have voluntary acupuncture.
27.  Finish my novel slacking
28.  Qualify as a masseuse.
29.  Take an Italian cooking class.
30.  Watch all 3 Lord of the Rings films - DONE 16th Jan
31.  Try 10 new positions from the Karma Sutra slacking.... see #15
32.  Perfect cardamom and vanilla custard muffins.
33.  Visit a country I have never been to before.
34.  Throw out twenty things and do not replace them - DONE 12th Jan
35.  Get involved with Pushkin House
36.  Visit my family in Germany.
37.  Drink 2 litres of water a day for 3 months slacking
38.  Take a burlesque class.
39.  Be able to better define my aesthetic, in both fashion and interior design
40.  Complete Equality and Diversity course - started 16th Feb...
41.  Visit a city I've never been before.
42.  Go to Yoga in the park once a fortnight for 6 months slacking
43.  Buy my first (bra-less!) dress from Vivienne of Holloway
44.  Re: #43, go bra-less in public
45.  Discover 10 great restaurants - 1 found so far - Crown at Nayland - Feb
46.  Teach mum to use Skype.
47.  Buy the perfect biker boots.
48.  Be naked in a Swedish sauna
49.  Read 20 new books slacking
50.  Attend a show at London Fashion Week
51.  Make perfect Kladkaka slacking
52.  See 24 so-called classic films
53.  Learn Arabic calligraphy
54.  Have a G-Spot orgasm
55.  Find a beauty and skincare regimen that works for me slacking
56.  Re: #56, stick to it every day for 3 months
57.  Make a blanket
58.  Learn to throw a punch
59.  Tone up my thighs slacking
60.  Go camping.
61.  Try an out-of-comfort-zone exercise class
62.  Трй анал секс 
63.  Go to a Proms performance
64.  Find and buy the perfect red Mary Janes - DONE!!! 24th Jan
65.  Cheerleader at Brighton Marathon for Mac.
66.  Go scuba diving.
67.  Buy a bicycle
68.  Re: #67, ride bicycle once a week (at least)
69.  Get a flat(ter) stomach
70.  Take a fashion drawing class
71.  Buy the perfect heels for my brother’s wedding.
72.  Knit something funky 
73.  Do something nice for the emergency services.
74.  Volunteer for a refugee charity.
75.  Watch a show at the Globe.
76.  Shop at Oxfam bookshop (near British Museum) once a month - STARTED 9th Jan
77.  Go ice skating
78.  Apply to write for another magazine - perhaps should amend this to successfully apply to write for a magazine, otherwise it's DONE
79.  Make a beautiful dress from scratch.
80.  Visit Highgate Cemetery
81.  Go to Waterstones Piccadilly once a month slacking
82.  Walk up Parliament Hill
83.  Take a surfing lesson.
84.  Find London’s best library
85.  Re: #84, visit the best library once a month
86.  Establish an editorial calendar for writing and blogging - DONE 12th Jan
87.  Go to the Royal Observatory in Greenwich.
88.  Find the perfect dress for my brother’s wedding
89.  Promote my cake blog
90.  Visit all 14 TimeOut London’s quirky museums and libraries
91.  Join a singing group.
92.  Re: #91, perform with singing group in public.
93.  Do 1 random London activity a month slacking
94.  Eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day for 3 months.
95.  Take an A-Level
96.  Join a sports team and attend weekly for 3 months.
97.  Make love under the stars.
98.  Spend a day taking photos.
99.  Attend foreign culture festivals in London
100.  Make / restore a piece of furniture
101. Put £5 into savings for every goal accomplished slacking

No comments:

Post a Comment