Saturday 19 January 2013

Humans need superpowers

I wish I were Jesus.  Or at least I wish I had a certain skill of his.  I wouldn't turn water to wine, I'd turn my wine into a magic wand to shut off my feelings, stop thinking about the one person I shouldn't be thinking about, and I'd get over it with a snap of my fingers.  Going from speaking on average for 3 hours a day to not at all really really sucks.  But then, we agreed we both need space.  So I'm respecting that.  I just .... oh fuck knows what I wish.  It's not like it will ever make what I want come true anyway.  Being tenacious is an admirable quality in education and employment areas, not in love.  Argh why can I not just switch it all off and go back to being cold inside?! Love is supposed to bring happiness, not an insane craving for someone who you can't have.  And since when was the answer not at the bottom of a glass of wine?  Always used to work.  Damn being an adult and damn being sensible.  None of my former methods are applicable here, so how the fuck am I supposed to get over this?  Why did I let myself fall in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment